Monday, May 5, 2008

A day at the campground

One of Ian's good friends from school invited us out for a fun day! His family is staying out at an RV park for fun and they wanted us to come hang out for a little while. So the kids and I went out on Saturday for som fun.

The kids shared a picnic lunch together. And we took a ride on the golf cart over to one of the playgrounds.
The kids took turns pushing on the merry go round.
Isabelle decided to be a brave one! Sometimes I wonder why she has to be so daring!
When we were done at the playground we went back to the RV site and Ian tried out his skills on the hula hoop. I wish you could see how he shook his booty to keep the hoops up! I had tears in my eyes, I was laughing so hard.
Isabelle tried one out too.
Then they tried to make up their own game of baseball. They took turns throwing the ball at each other and trying to swing!
I love this picture of Ian pitching. I also love that he hadn't bothered to take his bike helmet off before he started playing baseball. There was just too much to do out there!
One final lap on the bikes and it was time to go. We had a great time with our friends! Thanks for inviting us out!



No comments: