Saturday, October 4, 2008

We have a surprise!!!

Can you tell what it is??? This is it! Our little Jellybean as the kids have named it!
Crazy, huh? We know, but we are really excited!
Our newest family member will be making his/her debut mid April!
That means that I have just hit the 12 week mark and I am really feeling very good! I have had some rough days along the way, but generally speaking, it hasn't been too bad.
The kids are pretty excited, but I think Isabelle is, by far, the most excited of us all. She is thrilled that she is going to be a big sister! Actually, she thinks that she is pretty lucky that she gets to be a big sister AND a little sister!
I will do my best to keep you all posted on how things are going along the way! We are hoping to find out what we are having right around Thanksgiving...and maybe, just maybe we will share!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay...I was anxiously awaiting this post!!! :) Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Kimberlee! that is so great :o) CONGRATULATIONS!

Hollie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting :o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulatons!!! I can't wait till April...you look AWESOME! Miss ya

The Schreiber Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We've made our blog private b/c of weirdos and I don't know your e-mail to allow you to view it. Drop me an e-mail at 6schreibers at g mail.com so I can approve you as a viewer of our blog!
I love reading your blog and staying updated! Love, Carrie (hayes) Schreiber

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You look so cute!! Syd loves the whole being a big sister and little sister too =0)

Heather of Troy said...

Yippee! Congrats. How exciting. So glad you are feeling well!

Jennifer said...

Hooray! That is so very exciting!!!!! I hope you keep up the feeling good! I can't believe you're gonna have another baby! Way cool and welcome to the preggie club! Congratulations guys!!!!!!

*carrie* said...

Congratulations, Kimberlee! So we'll have kids a month apart . . . =)

SPEAKIN' FREELY said...

OH MY GOODNESS! HOW EXCITING! You make cute babies :)

Tarah said...

Hey Kimberlee! I found you through Carmen. How fun to be having #3!!