Thursday, October 2, 2008

Isabelle Turns Four

Isabelle turned four last month. It is hard to believe it was a month ago, but September managed to pass in the blink of an eye!
Isabelle had been planning for over a year to have a princess party this year...complete with a "castle cake." So, Aunt Bean and Mommy figured out the cake idea. I think it turned out pretty cute!
Aunt Bean got Isabelle a Cinderella dress. Cinderella is her favorite princess these days, so she was very excited!
She also got a tiara to match.
She was more than thrilled to put all on before she finished opening gifts!
Grandpa had gotten her a whole set of princess shoes, so now her outfit was complete!

The princess sharing her crown with Aunt Bean.
And with Nana.
She also received the book Pinkalicious from Mr Steve and Mrs Parys. It is a daily read in our household now.
Parys went a little crazy and made and entire bag of gifts with the pink theme...including this GIANT bag of pink candy (that she sorted from other colors herself!)
We all enjoyed the castle cake and Isabelle enjoyed her princess party. Thank you to everyone for making it a special day for our little princess!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Isabelle! What an awesome cake! Great job!

The Schaper Scene said...

I love that cake!! What a perfect party for Isabelle! Happy Birthday Isabelle!!

Unknown said...

YOU ARE AMAZING. Can't wait to see you. Isabelle looks adorable. And by the way, I can't believe I missed her birthday. Thanks for the reminder. NOT!

Monica Wilkinson said...

Ok, I have to get the scoop on that cake! Emily has been talking about a princess party for MONTHS and last night at the grocery store saw that cake for $50! Needless to say - I'm not spending that! Then, I saw the cake kit on line, would you be willing to let me borrow your set? Or, pay you something to use it - surely it would be cheaper than buying it. Oh, my - it is so cute! :)

Kimberlee said...

I choked when I saw the price of the cake, but her little heart was set on it! So, the lady at Publix was wonderful enough to tell me that they sold the kit for $10!!! It was everything that we needed, aside from the actual cake and frosting!

Jennifer said...

Cool cake! Great job! She makes an adorable princess! And score with all the princess shoes! She's all set now!