Thursday, November 13, 2008

What is your guess?

I have gotten a few questions about how my pregnancy is going. The answer is, "Great!" I am feeling wonderful and growing as expected. I am grateful to have a pretty easy time with pregnancy!
I recently switched to a different doctor, so we are a little bit behind on a few things. I may not get to have my ultrasound for a few more weeks, so we are going crazy as we wait to find out what we are having!!!
So, I thought I would get you all involved. Take a minute to vote and leave a comment (if you want) below letting me know why you voted the way you did. Hopefully it won't be too long till I can tell you if you were right or not! Have fun!
Are we going to have another boy or girl???
BOY
GIRL
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

I just had a girl kinda feeling - but no real reason to vote that way! :)

Jennifer said...

that's funny your post is about this subject since I was just thinking about you today and was hoping I'd check in and see that you had big news. this is one of my favorite things about being pregnant!! I vote boy but I can't remember what my initial feeling was...because I did have one when I found out your were pregnant buuuuuut seeing as how I'm pregnant too I can't remember anything! either way since you have both Ian & Isabelle it's like a bonus kidlet! that's great you're feeling so wonderful!!