Monday, March 9, 2009

I see the light!

Just a quick update to say that Ian is back to school today! Hooray!

After a long weekend with David sick, he is back to work also! He isn't 100%, but good enough to tough it out! He slept about 85% of the weekend away...but it just might have worked!

So, now it is back to normal! I cleared out Isabelle's closet yesterday to prepare for spring. (It is supposed to be 82 degrees today!) She has requested some new dresses, so I am going to go take a look at all of my fabric and see what I can come up with!

Hopefully we will have some pictures to share very soon!
Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the boys are on the mend.

The Schaper Scene said...

I'm glad everyone is feeling better. Can't wait to see some more cute dresses for Isabelle!