Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Eight years ago today, I walked down the aisle toward my amazing husband and began a journey that I couldn't have even imagined.



We were both young and had big dreams for our lives. To say that God has blessed us beyond our dreams seems too simple a statement to describe the last eight years! Each year has gotten better and better!



I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband who loves me more each day and takes care of me in such amazing ways! Thank you, David, for being the love of my life, for joining me on this amazing journey, for making me laugh, holding me when I cry and being my very best friend! I love you!

4 comments:

Parys said...

Happy Anniversary my friend! I hope you both have a wonderful day and a very nice evening. Love Ya Parys

The Schaper Scene said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 8 years!! I'm so looking forward to seeing pictures up here (and hopefully seeing in person someday) soon of the lucky baby that gets to be a part of your beautiful family!

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I didn't know that ours are two days apart. I'm excited to spend mine with you!!! :) Hope you had a great day!

shortycourty83 said...

What precious words! You two are a true example!! Happy Anniversary!!!