Friday, August 15, 2008

A visit with Uncle Ben

I am aware that I have been behind on my blogging...

We have been a little busy this week with a visit from my brother, Benjamin and his girlfriend, Jamie. The kids have had a great time with them both.

The visit started off great when Uncle Ben started handing out surprises for each of the kids...way to win them over! Isabelle was so excited about her new ponies and her pony bag, while Ian was completely engrossed in legos and a whole bag of Transformers from when Uncle Ben was a kid!


We have spent a lot of time playing and watching the Olympics!!! The kids have actually had a great time learning about the olympics and rooting for Team USA!

I will spend the next few days telling you about all of our fun adventures from the past week! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. Can't wait to see more pics. We need to talk soon. I miss you.