Wednesday, April 2, 2008

NEW HOUSE

Many of you know already, but we have gotten orders to move back down to the Charleston, SC area in June! We are very excited about this transition.
Mom agreed to stop on the way down to Florida so that we could do a little house hunting and get a feel for what was out there. David was not with us, so I didn't expect to actually commit to anything...

But it happened and this is what I bought: Only, this is what ours looks like so far:

Some of you are probably thinking I am crazy right now. But let me assure you, David had given me permission to buy if I felt I had found the right thing...and I did! So, we will head back down to SC this month for him to see it in person! We are very excited to own our own home again! I promise to put more pictures up when we move into ours in June!


5 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Yeah! This looks like a very nice house and I know that you will create it into a home! I'm also excited that I'll get to see you living closer!

Oh, and if you ever want to drive to CO - I'd love a friend to caravan with!

The Schaper Scene said...

Ooohh!! I love it!! How exciting...I know you will love having a new home and somewhere to work on your business. We will definitely miss you, but I know there is no talking you out of it after seeing that house! Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

Oooo I love it too!! I love the little porch area on the second floor! I'm excited for you guys! I know it will be hard to leave friends and your life in Virginia but you love SC so much so I know it's totally bittersweet! Happy moving planning!

Anonymous said...

I really believe that you have more than 10 people visiting your blog site! I watch it closely, enjoying every minute! You are a great and entertaining writer! So is Gerard, I might add...his letters from boot camp are worth waiting for! and they tend to come twice a week! anyway, congrats on the house and move! Wish we could have been there! LOL

Heather of Troy said...

Wow! Gorgeous house! Congratulations!