Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tomorrow could be a challenge...

My kids' bedtime prayers are very repetitive. By that I mean, they pray the same prayer every night. On occasion they throw something new into the mix (like tonight's skinned knee prayer), but it is still the same basic prayer. As I finished tucking Isabelle into bed tonight I started wondering what tomorrow might bring. Her prayer went like this:
Dear Jesus,
Thank you for this day and help me sleep good and help my knee get better soon and help me be good and keep Daddy safe at work and help me be good and keep Daddy safe and help us have a good day tomorrow and help me be good and keep Daddy safe at work and help me be good.
We LOVE YOU JESUS! Amen!

Something tells me I need to pray for an extra measure of patience for my day tomorrow! And for David to be really safe at work!

Praise God for never giving us more than we can handle!!!

No comments: