Monday, November 5, 2007

Pumpkin Patch...again!

Well, this time it was Isabelle's turn! We joined her class at Taylor farms for a hayride, a visit to the pumpkin patch and some time petting goats.


This time we stuck to the little pumpkins that the kids were more than willing to let me display on the mantle. They were really cute, actually!


I think that Ian was feeling like quite the big brother. He was the oldest one on the field trip since he tagged along with us! He was more than happy to help his little sister out with the pumpkin choices! He also guided her back to the line to get back on the hayride. What a great big brother!!!



Here is my little super model in training! She was watching the horses as we rode on the hayride. I couldn't help but stare at her and wonder how my baby has grown into such a beautiful little girl so quickly!



The goats were a big hit with the preschool class! This is one of Isabelle's buddies from class!

No comments: