Friday, October 12, 2007

Turtlenecks

Well, it has finally cooled down here! It was 95degrees out two days ago and today we had to leave the house in jackets! I am NOT complaining! I am actually very excited. Isabelle, on the other hand, had very different feelings this morning. The story goes like this...
I put an adorable turtleneck on her. It was precious. It has little pumpkins all over it...very appropriate since we were visiting the pumpkin patch today. I noticed that she was tugging at the collar as if it were choking her! It wasn't really that tight around her neck, but she wouldn't leave it alone. I gently took her hands away from her neck and said, "It is okay, that is how the shirt is supposed to be. It is called a turtleneck." At this point she started screaming as though she really was being choked. She continued screaming for about ten minutes. In between screams she added, "I am not a turtle! I am NOT a turtle!"

Note to self, never compare her to an animal again!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hi Kimberlee...
I will be sending you my cards! Please email me at
leanneprice8270@yahoo.com with your address and I will send them to you!!
Love,
Leanne