Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sandbox Time

From afar, everything looked alright. The kids were outside enjoying the sandbox together. Daddy had just put new sand in it for them and they were eager to get in!They played for quite a while before I went out to check on them. (why interupt them when they are getting along so well?)

As I got closer, I realized that there was something wrong with this picture!!! The kids looked like they were covered in chalk. This new sand was more like chalk!

It didn't seem to be bothering them! They were having a great time.

I figured they were already covered...I may as well let them keep playing!


Later that evening, I asked David where he got the sand for the sandbox. He looked at me like I was crazy. "You did get PLAY sand, didn't you???" I asked. His reply???
"They make play sand?"

OH DEAR!

No comments: