Friday, August 10, 2007

Party Time!


While we were in Albuquerque, Mom and Haaley joined us for a few days. We celebrated Jilienne and Haaley's birthdays together! Haaley is 14 now and going into high school! I am a little bit challenged by the whole idea of her entering high school. You see, when I was in high school, she was very little!!! She had a little blue and white cheerleading uniform and she would stand with our cheer squad on the sidelines and pretend she was one of us. She was really quite a hit with the crowd! It just seemed like such a far off idea that she would be entering high school. And now she is going to be walking through those very hallways and dealing with those same high school issues! I don't know if I am more concerned by feeling like I am getting old because she has already reached this point or by the fact that my own children will grow up as quickly as she has. I am already baffled by the idea that Ian is entering Kindergarten! Where does the time go?

No comments: